Tuesday, October 7, 2008

For my IDC midterm I plan to just re read as much of the material as possible without overloading on the not-so-important information. Dr. Brown has done a very good job in giving us the outline and layout of the exam and the proper things to study so we don’t study/learn stuff that we really do not need for the exam. I can’t believe the midterm is already here it seemed like just yesterday we were reading Gilgamesh. I did my study plan for converse 101 for my IDC midterm so I’m hoping to really stick to it now that I have written it down. Now that I look at it thought I’m kind of thinking, "oh yeah right" but I guess we'll see. I am also happy that we are having a review day, sometime she moves so fast that there are just some parts of certain works that i am still completely in the dark about, but i have a list of questions ready for the review day so hopefully that will help a lot. I have a philosophy midterm as well tomorrow, but we can use our notes on it and I’m pretty confident about my note taking in there, it is a difficult class but writing it down and working through all the unneeded confusing stuff that he says just to make matters worse, I can work through when I’m writing notes.

No comments: